Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My New Home

In order to to maintain creative ( insane ) order, I have removed my self from " The Edge" and now will be writing
on my own. This blog will continue to ask questions, press at the walls , and try to open the prison door that we
some times find our selves in. Be prepared to be challenged by the things that drive me crazy, and or make me wonder.
Glad to have my own farm. As a husband, father, small business owner, American, pet owner, dreamer. I plan to enjoy my self and find better mental health by sharing with the people I love. Please sit back and don't be afraid to drive the plow back to the barn if you see rain coming, and by the way the sheep love to get out of the fence. There is always work to do, so be sure to find time to sit in the shade. That tree could blow over in the next storm. And there are alway hungery hands to feed.

Enjoy the Forth. And remember. This is God's place, not ours.

1 comment:

batgirl said...

Okay, I found your blog! Very nice. I'll remember to don overalls when I visit. And boots. Like I said in my email, please don't REMOVE yourself from the EDGE!