Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Second Home.

I seem to have created. Oh my gosh I've stirred up a mess for my self. Just to be clear, My plan is to continue to write for the EDGE....that is when I am drawn to some really meaty stuff that I feel the need to throw out to you guys. And the world I guess. But with Janet's help, God bless her ( really folks she is great) ...... I have also set my self up on this Blog so that I can just be creative and test the waters in the world of writing. So forgive me for being a little to impulsive about moving. I am an artist. We run with brushes.

I'm still in sugar shock from the 4th. I hope you all had a day of great freedom.
This week-end I plan to go back to the garden and transplant flowers that may some day become beautiful photographs.
I am a lucky man.

Bob.

4 comments:

batgirl said...

Much better. Yesterday was so fun. A taste of Heaven. I had leftover blueberry pie for breakfast and properly renewed my sugar high. Glad you're writing. What do writers run with. I guess they used to run with pencils. Now we run with laptops- perhaps less dangerous, but more expensive if you trip.

ellehasuly said...

I loved your post, Robert. I agree with you and Janet. We do run with brushes and pencils....keep on keeping on with your creativity...
we are blessed.

Love and a cup o'joy...
Lynne

ellehasuly said...

I am so glad to hear that we will still be hearing from you on the Edge from time to time. I appreciate your point of view and am blessed by reading and pondering your posts.

Blessings and joy,
Lynne

batgirl said...

you've been quiet, Bob. Lose your pencil?